- Lake Ogascanan Lodge
- QUEBEC FISHING AT IT’S FINEST! Drive through 60 miles of Quebec’s rugged outback. We are the only outfitter and the only land-owner on this 15 mile lake. Walleye in excellent numbers and sizes yellows and blues! Outstanding Northern Pike that often attack walleye on hooks and stringers! Unbelievable trophy Lake Trout to 35lbs! Main Camp and 5 secluded outpost locations that are boat access only. Excellent boats, new motors, new cabins. Service is the top priority.
- Air Melancon
- Experience one of our 33 deluxe fly-in outpost cottages. Exclusive areas to fish for walleye, pike, lake and speckled trout. A tradition of excellence for hunters and anglers for over 40 years.
- Berthelot Lake Lodge
- Offers a chose of a Drive-In main lodge and fly-in outpost camps. The main camp offers both European and American plan packages. Berthelot's Air Service can take you into one of our many different lakes to an outpost camp for tremendous fishing for trophy walleyes and northern pike that Berthelot is famous for.
- Chalets du Huard / Chalets Scarf
- Boat-In & Drive-In Quebec Fishing & Hunting Lodge. Upon your arrival at Chalets Scarf you will be transported by boat 1 mile across majestic Lake Kipawa to our main camp. Lake Kipawa offers excellent fishing for walleye (pickerel), northern pike and lake trout. We offer American & Housekeeping Plans. We also offer moose hunting packages.
- Eastern Canadian Outfitters
- Diversity!! Our main lake, lac Mer Bleue is packed with all fish species. Lake trout, walleye, pike, smallmouth bass, whitefish, pumkinseed, perch and brown bullhead Outlying lakes also have brook trout. Our cottages are for 2 to 10 people. All are very modern with electricity, hot and cold running water, microwaves, fridges and stoves, comfortable beds with new mattresses and have fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms. Only 1.5 hrs from Ottawa - Gatineau and 3 hrs from US border crossings.
- Landriault Outfitters
- Fishing for Walleye, Lake Trout and Northern Pike, on Lake Kipawa. We are a remote lodge accessible only by boat, with transportation provided. Lake Kipawa is located in the southwest region of Quebec, approximately an hour from North Bay, Ontario. With Lake Kipawa’s crystal clear and deep waters, secluded bays, channels, narrows, and massive drop-offs, the lake is a fishermen’s paradise. Bordering the lake are the communities of Kipawa, Laniel, and the Keboawek Reserve.
- St. Cyr Royal
- A unique all inclusive, 5 star rated fly-in lodge located in th Abitibi region of Quebec. Roughing it in luxury is truly what we are all about. This premiere full service log lodge is situated in the middle of a vast wilderness area on it's own 75,000 acres of Exclusive Rights Territory for fishing and hunting. With a maximum capacity of 14 fisherman along with the catch and release policy assures the first class level of quality and the trophies serious fisherman dream of.
- Wapoos Sibi Fish and Game Club
- 4 hours by road from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. An exclusive fishing and hunting territory of 60 sq/miles, 44 lakes and 8 lodges. Offering French cuisine with great wines, Canadian wild game, Angus steaks and the fish of the day. Remote areas of this exclusive paradise is outstanding for trout fishing, walleye, fly-fishing, bear hunting and moose hunting; some parts of the exclusive territory at Wapoos Sibi are still unexplored!